Support and guidance for ISO9001 certification
It may not be the most exciting part of running a business but a well-structured and effectively implemented Quality Management System can make a profound difference to hitting those business objectives. Whether reinvigorating an existing system or creating one from scratch, we can ably take you through this process, engaging your team and tailoring the system to work best for you. We’ve done this many times, and seen the results. The rewards for your business? Increased client credibility, better team work and communication, reduced risks, growing profitability and management time released to focus on driving the business even further forward.
We can help with:
- Presenting an overview of the latest ISO9001 Quality Management Standard to both Senior Management and Staff
- Writing an ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management System in conjunction with management and staff so it is totally supportive of your business needs and its objectives
- Introducing or improving standard procedures where needed, along with any associated documentation and controls that cover all key processes in the business
- Creating the QMS manual in both electronic and hard copy containing all the required procedures, documents, forms and charts
- Creating a better planning environment, aligned to the business strategy for a greater chance of success
- Ensuring that your Quality Management System is future-proofed to grow and develop as you do
- Improving the effectiveness of operations
- Creating a structure for technical and documentation libraries
- Aligning training requirements in support of the requirements of the Standard
- Helping to ensure the correct handling of nonconforming products, facilitating root cause analysis, corrective action and identification of improvements; a potent combination to help reduce risks and eliminate errors
- Training for internal auditors
- Supporting implementation through to external certification with a UKAS accredited body, the gold standard for client credibility
- Providing general support and guidance on the Quality Management Standard
The benefits to you and your team:
- Greater credibility through having an internationally recognised and certified quality standard
- Greater competitive advantage for increasing sales and market share
- Reduced costs, increased margins & profit
- Less management involvement
- Improved control & repeatability, helping to reduce risks
- More streamlined processes and workflow, improving efficiency
- Improved levels of customer service
- More understanding of the world in which your business operates
- Generation of management information to enhance Business Planning
- Clarity and definition of company objectives and policies
- A culture of continuous improvement
What out clients say about us
We are a manufacturer and sub-contractor providing external furniture to the Education Sector. Primarily engaging with Main Contractors, we recognised at the outset that to be able to work with these companies our system and processes would have to be top class. We engaged Guidemark at an early stage and have to say that their friendly professional service, great advice and superb delivery of procedures has enabled us to grow, safely and profitably.
We are regularly complimented by our Main Contractors on the quality of our systems and the accreditations that having these systems in place allows us to achieve. With Guidemark's 'guiding hand' we are confident in our abilities.
Nigel Brookes, Managing Director, Langley Design
Veritas commissioned Guidemark to provide consultation and advice on the use of Quality Management Systems and it was clear from the start that Janet 's skill and attention to detail would be invaluable. Under her guidance Veritas now operates a fully integrated and compliant QMS and the growth of the company has been strengthened and supported by the consistent use of the QMS framework.
Florence Earle, Operations Director, Veritas Property & Maintenance
Cracking job on the audit yesterday, delighted!
Tim Hancock, Sales Director, Veritas Property Management & Maintenance
We 've used two other companies so far to achieve certification and failed both times. With Guidemark we succeeded first time, great implementation and John was a great ally in both board and team meetings, inspiring the whole the team, even the previously unconvinced / diehards.